Friday, June 18, 2010

Any Funny story about your kids like the one I have?

Okay so my sister was taking a shower with my nephew. He was 3. She was washing the shampoo out of her hair when she heard my nephew (that was squating in front of her in the shower) scream MOMMY MOMMY as he began crying. She quickly wiped her eyes and knelt down beside him and said WHAT WHAT HAPPEND? He looked at her with tears in his eyes and reached between the front of his legs and cried and said "I have a Hole in my butt".



Okay now that was funny and cute. She of course explained that it was supposed to be there and its purpose. So what cute funny stories do you have?



Any Funny story about your kids like the one I have?

Lol. I love the stuff little ones come up with. My parents raised 6 of us kids, and when my youngest brother was 18 they adopted 6 more kids that they had been raising for 6 years. The youngest are twin boys that they got when they were 2 months old. Well like my brothers my dad would on occasion let one or both in the shower with him while 'mama' would wait with a towel. Well Dad was in the shower with one of the twins, Moms sitting waiting to catch him with a towel, when he looks up and catches for the first time, that 'papa' was a um... little different if you know what I mean, so he reached up and started to slap it around!! My dad was embarrassed, my mom was on the floor laughing and trying to 'get it together' and all dad wanted was that kid OUT OF THE SHOWER!! LOL!!! Needless to say, that was the end of shower time with the twins, dad turns red every time it's brought up, (so we do) and that one went in my moms diary of bringing up family number 2.



Any Funny story about your kids like the one I have?

My cousin, Sherry, took my me to church (I was about 3 years old). They served communion but my cousin would not let me take communion because I was too small. I got highly indignant, started crying and ran all the way home (the church was behind my Grandparents house).



When I got home my Mom asked me what was wrong and I said, "They served refreshments at Church but Sherry would not let me have any".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan