Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question bout my hair color changin naturaly and genetices?

my dad when he was a kid had blonde hair and so did his brother but when they got older it turned black could this happen to me also if i inherited that gene and would it be just my hair on my head or all over my body cuz thats wat happened to him and my hair on my head already changes naturally when i was born it was all red and when i was lil it was reall blonde now it a mix between brown and strawberry blonde and right now my body hair is blonde and it sux cuz ppl think i shave cuz u cant see the hair



Question bout my hair color changin naturaly and genetices?

Yes, if it happened to both your dad and his brother, it probably will happen to you also. Unless your mom is a pure blonde. Whether or not your body hair changes to a darker color also depends on your genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan