Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

one of these kids is a girl who is african american. My friend has no idea how to maintain the type of hair she has. If anyone has any idea how to help her out let me know.



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

take her to a salon



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

Well, do u guys have african american hairshops? We have a 14 year old who comes to our shop, and her adopted parents are caucasion. They wont touch her hair at all, lol



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

You need to find a black women that will do her hair! Her hair needs greased and it would be in her best interest that a black woman who has been doing this all her life do it or better yet find an African American hairstylist do her hair. I'm not saying white girls can't do her hair I'm saying get someone who has the most experience in it.



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

I suggest your frien find someone who knows how to do french braids and put beads on them, that will be a temporary soloution to the hair situation ; but she really needs to learn about straightning combs, and pony tails but please dont put a perm in her hair before she's 11 years old her hair is too gentle and she won't have any hair when she gets older. I hope this helps



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

that is a big joke...lol...lol...lol...lol...



she wash her hair as if it was hers



dry it like if it was hers



after the child hair is dry, apply hair oil to her scalp and massage, then apply some into her hair.



then comb or brush it just like she would do her own hair.



then corn row it up



does that seem hard to do? if not..contact me and I try to assist your friend again.



ps..tell her that I am proud of her....



I have a friend that has 2 foster kids?

shave the little b itches hair. who cares how she looks its not like its her real kid or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan