Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

I'd say that I'm pretty because alot of people say I am. I'm 12 years old, 5'3 1/2, and 100 lbs. I have a slight two pack and am a size 14 in Abercrombie (they make your size bigger). I have a natural tan, medium length Chocolate Brown hair with auburn highlights, and dark brown eyes that a little sparkle in it. I have my headshot and resume and I know how to shoot commercials. I am said to be photogenic. I loose weight fast and I grow taller fast as well.



http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa306...



http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa306...



http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa306...



http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa306...



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

soryy but i don't think you would work for abercrombie, however i could see you model for GAP kids, or sears macy's etc....some other outlet besides abercrombie ...i personally do not believe you have the elements for a abercrombie model.....however you are a pretty girl..good luck!!!



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

Sure, why not. You are pretty like they say, for sure.



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

You look very mature. Why not? You're still young. Plus, you'll be famous ;)



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

probably not. those models are stick thin and not very tall. but i am sure you can be a model else where. do you have an agent? if not then i suggest you get one. then you go from there. good luck



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

Perhaps you should be applying to Abercrombie rather then finding out our opinions.



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

You may be able to snag a couple of photo shoots with them but what I have noticed with Abercrombie is that they are mainly looking for traditional Aerian looks (i.e. blond hair, blue eyes). I could be wrong about this but everything I have seen for Abercrombie has white people. SO maybe Abercrombie shouldnt be your first attempt at modelling, maybe you could try for another store and once you have more repetoir they will be impressed and therefore more interested in hiring you? I dont know. Go for it if you think you are hot enough to do it, cause if you have the confidence that may be the one thing they are really looking for.



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

Let me start by saying you are very pretty! Also, your self confidence is very high which is great also..



You can do anything, as long as you put your mind to it!



Keep your options open though, you never know what you may want to do years down the road...



My advice to you, dont stress too much about your appearance, that alone wont land you a career.. Your very young and yes its good to have an idea of what you would like to become in the future, but be a kid and enjoy these years, it goes by so fast and then you miss out on everything! Dont let it consume you right now, you have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do!



Good luck sweetie!



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

You need a solid agency. Not a crap one or modeling school. Hit a few big dogs and they will tell you if you have it or not in the modeling world. They will be very honest with you. Every girl wants to model, but 99% of the time, without an agency it is very hard. Good luck!



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

youre too pretty to be modeling for Abercrombie, you should be doing something that focuses more on your beauty not the clothes you are modeling. :D



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

sure try it but if they say know you should become a model some where else



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

probebly not... you don't have the look for one!!! :(



Could I be an Abercrombie Kids model? *With pics*?

Sorry sweetie but you cant be 100 lbs....you look bigger than that and you kinda gotta have a facial....you have a slight mustache...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan