Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair question?

my father's bald, only the sides of his head has hair remaining, but his father(my grandpa) wasn't when he was living. My father's brothers aren't bald, my mother's not, her siblings aren't. take note: my father only went bald a few years after my birth (at least that's what i know). So, given these stated facts, genetically speaking would i go bald in the future? additionally my hair follicles are slightly apart ( it has been that way since i was still a kid and now im 19) so if you look closely it looks like im going bald but technically i ain't..yet. Do you think this is the sign that indicates i have already inherited my father's gene for baldness? and if no, would i go bald in the future considering that my father's bald?



Hair question?

In the first place, what's so bad about being bald?? It's the "in" style for men and it looks so cool!! My husband started going bald on top, so he shaves his head and I think it's so-o sexy!! Good grief, you shouldn't even think about suicide over something so petty!!! Thank the good Lord above that you are healthy and for all your other blessings and quit obsessing about something that may never happen!! There are many other things that could be much worse than baldness.....how about cancer, heart defects, MS, MD, or some other disease?? Be thankful for what you have in this life and quit worrying about the small stuff!!!



May God bless you!!!



Hair question?

the hair will come from your mother's genes...i remembered this from cosmetology



Hair question?

If your hair follicles are far apart then you have a high chance of going bald. Try not to wear caps because your scalp needs to breathe. But that is no reason to commit suicide just thank God you have your health if you do start receding or going bald then just shave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan