Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair???????????

ok im a muslim girl and in gym i wear sweat pants and i hate when people ask me "why r u wearing pants?" it so gets on my nerves and then i say cuz i want to... but sum people i say it is cuz of my religion..... There is this one kid that always bugs me about wearing pants and says i dont shave...... i do shave but today i didnt shave or else i would have proved him wrong.... I HATE HIM... wat should i do? i feel weird if i show my legs to sumone....HELP ME.. also does ur leg hair grow faster than ur arm hair? HELP!!!!!!!!!!



Hair???????????

I'd either confront him, report him to an adult, or just ignore him. He sounds like a real jerk. And I'd like to know whats so bad about wearing pants in gym... I do it all the time! You shouldn't feel awkward that you don't want to reveal your legs to anybody, especially since it's against your religion.



I hope everything turns out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan