Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Salon in Bergen County, New Jersey?must read details?

it has to be a younger person who is doing my hair because i wanna get a scene hair cut, like this one: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z95/a...



and obviously, old people wouldn't know what a scene kid is, even if i showed him/her that picture. all answers are very much appreciated.. that you all.



Hair Salon in Bergen County, New Jersey?must read details?

HI to you!! Wow do you have awesome taste!! We were doing that cut in Milan Italy 3 years ago! I'm so happy to see that finally the younger girls getting away from that flat ironed hair! I hope that there are more girls like you out there in Bergen County. I've been training in NYC and I see girls and guys there wearing awesome styles, so you must be one of the trendsetters! Check out my website if you want to see my training,(and my teaching) www.whatgreathair.com . I've done that cut quite a few times, but its been on stage! I am not that "old" and more importantly, I'm experienced! wouldn't that be better? Look me up! Its Doree Mortillo/Master colorist at Allendale Hair Studios. 201-825-4666

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete

 
auto loan