Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair?????????

ok im a muslim girl and in gym i wear sweat pants and i hate when people ask me "why r u wearing pants?" it so gets on my nerves and then i say cuz i want to... but sum people i say it is cuz of my religion..... There is this one kid that always bugs me about wearing pants and says i dont shave...... i do shave but today i didnt shave or else i would have proved him wrong.... I HATE HIM... wat should i do? i feel weird if i show my legs to sumone....HELP ME.. also does ur leg hair grow faster than ur arm hair? HELP!!!!!!!!!!



Hair?????????

Turn the tables on this kid and tell him "You'll never know, now will you?" when he says you don't shave. Besides, who REALLY CARES what someone else thinks! You have some self -esteem issues, as most of us do when growing up. Our society puts too much emphasis on what other people think of us, and our need to be accepted.Most of us will never fit into the category of "The Perfect Person" the T.V. and the movies tell us to be.This usually leads us to a poor self - concept and low self - esteem and unhappiness. So feel good about your self and the personal choices you make. Do not look to others for validation. You are in charge of your own life and happiness. No one can tell you how to look, how to feel, or how to be! You are good enough, pretty enough, and smart enough! It's YOUR LIFE, not theirs. Here's a link on hair growth rates below, check it out, and be happy!



Hair?????????

IDK



Hair?????????

I am not sure, but I think that leg hair grows way faster that arm hair. I only know this from personal experience! LOL! Just wear bermuda shorts made out of regular sweat pant material and then you only have to shave your knee and below. I have seen some at Target and Victoria Secret (depending on your price range). Also, how old are you? I mean, you could just ignore him, or play along and be like "So what if I don't shave my legs, you don't either."



Hair?????????

try this



http://www.helium.com/tm/698067/mayonnai...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan