Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I get scene hair? How should i tell my hairdresser?

i dont have entirly long hair yet, its probably like above ear level long but i dont have alot of hair but i want to start cutting it into the shape i want , is that ok?



how should i tell my hairdresser to do my hair?



heres a pic that shows what i want



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



i want it it shorter though.



if you wondering im not a scene kid i just like their hairstyle thats it so dont call me a poser.



IMPORTANT:



does this type of hairstyle work well with thick hair?



How can I get scene hair? How should i tell my hairdresser?

lol i like their hair too!



Yes tell your hairdresser, or maybe you can do it yourself?!



Thick might work with it IF you have a rly rly rly good flat iron!



How can I get scene hair? How should i tell my hairdresser?

You should just show that photo the hairdresser.



Like put it on your phone and show him/her



But if you want to look like a try-hard scene, then you could ask the hairdresser to cut your hair shorter with lots of layers, or a mullet if you like.



Use wax or hairspray



How can I get scene hair? How should i tell my hairdresser?

WOW! i love this hair. it is like sooo freakin awesome! ummm...i guess u can show your hairdresser the ppicc. Also...i don't think it woul dwork with thick hair but u can ask the hairdresser to layer your hai so it would be thinner. good luck!



How can I get scene hair? How should i tell my hairdresser?

so the picture to your hairstylist and ask if they would be able to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan