Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am really concerned with the lady from CPS, she is taking her time, on a bogus call from my kids f

And it was a call saying i abuse prescription drugs because i was in 2 car accidents 7 months apart... And am dealing with 3 herniated disks in my c-spine (neck) also numbness and migranes...and he chose to go after me in a dirty way because id never agree to joint custody due to his habit to take off for yrs at a time, and he just cant afford it.. im helping him now even though CPS ays im not supposed to.. He filed divorce papers the day after i tested positive on my drug test only because they never asked what i was taking before i took the test,. He got a call to go pick upp my kids from school, and i got mine saying im no longer allowed to pick em up from school. Ive been MISERABLE, i was sent to retest a week later, now 3 weeks ago, and i passed both hair and urine... Why arent they home yet? And is there anything i can do to push this issue???? The home they are in is just not fit. Nor the people living there, but thats another story, please help me, "i did all i was told, "



I am really concerned with the lady from CPS, she is taking her time, on a bogus call from my kids father.....

I am sorry to hear you are going through some bad times. I suggest finding a lawyer who specializes in family law. Perhaps someone who will do it for free. There are resources out there. I also suggest you seek out counseling because you have been betrayed at a bad time in your life that you are trying to heal physically. It will help you cope and center yourself so you can do what you need to do to get through this situation. But the best thing you can do is pray, do your part, and let God do his.



I am really concerned with the lady from CPS, she is taking her time, on a bogus call from my kids father.....

Once your kids get into the CPS system..its hell to get them out. You need to contact your worker and find out what is going on. Tell CPS that you passed the drug tests that were required...and you want your kids back. If they continue to drag their feet, contact an attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan