Sunday, June 20, 2010

Spike Hair (Read Details)?

Ok guys, So I want a new hairstyle and I really like the short spike look. Do you think it would look good on me? Its just I want to do it, but what if it looks ugly on me and then I go to school the next day and kids make fun of me. You dont understand how nerve-wrecking it is to do something like this, with peer-pressure in all. Its christmas break so I have 2 weeks off. But, my hair wont grow back in that time if I dont like it, lol. So do you think this would look good on me? And dont say "Dont worry about those kids" because its not that easy. And DONT say keep it my hairstyle now because thats not what I want.



Heres a picture of me.



http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8329/...



Spike Hair (Read Details)?

Yeah i think it would look wwaaayy better.



Sorry if i sounded mean :]



Spike Hair (Read Details)?

Go for it!



Spike Hair (Read Details)?

Go to your haircut person and talk to them about what you want. Ask them about the shape of your face with regards to this new style you're looking for. If they're a qualified stylist then they should be able to help you out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan