Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adopted kids...?

Does anyone out there who is adopted besides me hate when you have to study about genetics in school.



I'm an asian girl who was adopted into a white family (who as far as I am concerned are my real family)



But don't you hate when you get an assignment like "what traits did you get from your parents"



I go, "I have black hair while my parents have blond hair..."



Adopted kids...?

This question is very interesting to me because my niece and nephew are adopted from Korea. They are still younger like 3rd grade but I often wondered about projects like that. I would ask my teacher/professor if I could do a project on adoption instead. I would talk about the country you were adopted from and so on. But I would also include your adopted family because they are your family. My sister has a video of the first time they met their son and it is priceless. I think people need to be more educated on that subject to begin with. Good Luck.



Adopted kids...?

Tell them you got your values and morals from your parents. You got the ability to be honest and love people, etc. Doesn't always have to be looks. Biological kids don't always look like their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan