Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why all the hate on emo kids?

First and foremost emo girls are hot, of course they'd still be good looking even without the look, but the thick mascara dark clothes, hair and usually pale skin is a huge turn on for me. I don't consider myself in any particular category, but most people classify me as punk. Looking around at all the post about emo people I see tons of comments about them being cutters and what-not... have you ever spoken to anyone that doesn't where AE or Ambercrombie and Finch gear? Honestly, a good majority of people that dress that way do not cut themselves and almost none of them are consumed in the dark arts (ie. worshipping the devil). IMO stop basing people off what you see in movies or hear from you're closed minded peers.



Why all the hate on emo kids?

They cant/dont understand anything thats not a clone of them selves/ different



and theyre/our sytle



just doesnt mix with the preppy kids and stuff



so basically they dontlike us just because were different



and theres stereo type slike we all cut our wrists or wanna die or are satanic and wanna go to hell (not true at all im emo and christian/Great bands...lol)



just stick up for othes and dont be mean ( it sounds like ur trying to help/ Thanks we need more people like you)



Why all the hate on emo kids?

i dont care how people dress. thats for high schoolers to worry about. but emo kids think they are being different by dressing that way, but they all dress the same!! how is that any different from AF or hollister dressing people? its just a diff group no more than that.



Why all the hate on emo kids?

Soooo true!!



Why all the hate on emo kids?

Scuse my ingnorance but what is an emo girl?



Why all the hate on emo kids?

they are asking for it. trying to be "different" when in reality they are just conforming like everyone with their new "look".



Why all the hate on emo kids?

THEY CRAZY AZ HELL



BUT I FEEL U THO



Why all the hate on emo kids?

I think people have that sterotype in there mind because alot of the emo people are the ones who are saying they cut and all that stuff. I'm not saying all emo people give off that vibe. I have been on both sides I went through the whole emo faze and I never cut myself, I dressed like that because I was confused as to who I was and I was also going through some tough times. I don't dress like that anymore, I've kind of got my own style now and I'm my own person. Let's face it the emo people are alot alike even though they say they are different. And it's fine that your attracted to girls like that, everyone has there own preference. And yes I have many friends who are all different, some are emo some are preppy, and so on.



Why all the hate on emo kids?

if youre over 18 and emo u need to grow up. its just another fad that no one will remember within 5 years. emo, who the hell made that up? just another trap for kids from corperations to make money off of clothes and music. so its actually funny to see emos, lol. remember the kool looks of the 80's or early 90's ? not too much huh? we wont remember this soon either,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan