Sunday, November 29, 2009

I texturized daughters hair..now she has uneven textures?

What can i do about this...i used the just for kids texturizer...i did follow directions but the back took the process like as if it was a relaxer..now i am wondering how to correct this....should i get a haircut on her.....or repeat the process or what is suggested. Please help. Thank you



I texturized daughters hair..now she has uneven textures?

I think 4 is way too young to be putting a texturizer in a child's head. Don't repeat the process. It will ruin her hair. The texture is probably un even because you may have applied it unevenly or while you working on one part, the other part was processing your daughter's hair. I think you should take her to a hair stylist.



I texturized daughters hair..now she has uneven textures?

Does she have caucasion or african hair? Caucasion will break very easily. My advice is to get it cut then have it fixed professionally. If she's young the chemicals may be too strong for her.



I texturized daughters hair..now she has uneven textures?

I wouldn't worry about getting it cut. Do you know how to braid? If so, just braid her hair and you shouldn't be able to tell what texture the hair is when it's braided. Use Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer when you braid it.



http://i11.tinypic.com/4r99und.png



There's a pic of my neice. She's black and white and my sister (her mom) does her hair like that a lot. It's cute for little kids. It's just parted in four sections and braided, with rubberbands at both ends.



Edited to say that mu neices hair is normally curly and looks dry.



http://i7.tinypic.com/6h7m2oy.png %26lt;--- that's what it looks like when it's not done. But you can't really tell her hair is curly/dry/somewhat nappy by looking at the other picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan