Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need responses from the artsy/scene/emo kids out there!!?

hey ppl!



i want to cut my hair and dye the ends green AND get an emoflap! I've been into emo/punk/goth style for about 2 1/2 years...... idk wat to do, since my bf says NO WAY! pleeeez help...... and if any emo/scene/artsy kids wanna talk im @ emonemo1023@yahoo.com, and my AIM sn is also emonemo1023 and my url is www.myspace.com/dayzirox



checkk me outt!!!! hahaha!!!!! tell me wat i should dooooo!!! =/



*confuzzledd*



I need responses from the artsy/scene/emo kids out there!!?

i am on the goth side, and who the hell cares what your bf thinks u have your own mind dont bow down to anyone, take your ideas or oppinons and go for what U want not anyone else, if u wanna talk more im at :::::: tkd_beebee@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan