Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

We've determined the sex of unborn animals (foals, calves etc), unhatched chicks, and the last 5 babies in our family by taking a long strand of hair, tying a plain gold ring on the end, and holding it very still over the mothers stomach- My brothers 3 kids were accurate- the ring spun in circles for the two girls, and swung back and forth for the boy. When I was pregnant, it could make up it's mind, but we decided it was making more boy actions (swinging back and forth). This time it swung in a circle without any pause. So presumably, I'm having a girl. Have you ever tried this, and if so was it accurate for you??



The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

I have always heard to do that with a pencil and some thread I think. My mamaw did it to everyone that had kids in the family and it was right. Then she did my aunt that is pregnant and it said a boy; she went the next day for her US to determine if it was a boy or a girl and it was a boy! So, I believe in it. Also, if it doesn't make up it's mind and it stops and goes again, that means more than one- not necessarly at the same time though. Example: when she did me, first it went in circles, then it stopped for a minute, then it went back and forth, then stopped for a minute, and went in circles again meaning that I will have a girl, a boy, and another girl. I'm really hoping it doesn't mean at the same time, lol. She did my mom and it went in circles twice after stopping once and she's got two girls (me and my sister). I think it works. I guess it doesn't matter what you use, it's something about the baby, the heartbeat or something. You can probably ask a doctor what makes the baby do it. I think girls heartbeats are faster than boys. I hope this helps.. like I said before- it worked on everyone that my mamaw did it on.



The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

How can you reasonably believe that this ring on a hair will detect the sex of a baby? Is the gold ring attracted to something in the fetus? What happens if you use a different colored hair? I'm no expert, but I suspect that you are subconsciously influencing the results.



In the USA, as of 2003, 1,050 males were born for every 1,000 females. Flipping a coin would work as well as your ring on a hair.



The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

There are so many wife tales about how to tell what sex your baby is. one being the shape of your stomach... I personally don't believe in any of these. Maybe your past experiences with them being right are all coincedences.. The hairs can be different, the weights of the ring can be different. I don't think the ring, or the hair, has anything to do with the baby. It doesn't take long to find out the sex by ultrasound, I had mine done at about 3 1/2 months.. I hope you get the sex you want. good luck!



hope this helps....



The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

I'll say the chances are 50/50 but that's just a hunch!



The Gold ring on a strand of Hair trick- what's your % of accuracy??

u r a very rude girl you know



dising paris hilton and nicole richie



i would be ok with you haveing hate for them if you knew thme personaly



and i can spell im just tpying fast because you are a reason are wourld is crap



because of people like you will hate bigger then the wourld

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan