Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I ask the hair stylist out?

I just got a haircut, and the stylist was pretty nice and I want to ask her out. She asked if I was single during the haircut and I was comfortable talking with her but we didn't talk about relationships. We just talked about my family and hers, and she is 21 with a 20 month old baby and I am 26, no kids.



I really want to ask her out, but do not want to come across as some weird customer or something - I mean, maybe she was just being nice for her job or to just get a tip - I have never asked a girl out that I have met while she was working.



Any suggestions?



How do I ask the hair stylist out?

First, try to find out if she is married of not. If she楹搒 not married just wait for her out of the hair shop and ask her to go for a drink.



How do I ask the hair stylist out?

i would say go for it, honestly



How do I ask the hair stylist out?

say hey will u be my boo and then can get freehaircuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan