Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good hair coloring/highlighting ideas?

K, so here's the ideas i have so far:



I was thinking of dying my hair a little darker and putting highlights underneath like Vanessa Hudgens in this pic :http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_kids/vanessa-an...



My hairs not as long as hers and i wear mine straight like 60% of the time...so IDK if it would look good. What do you think?



Or should I just get some plain thin highlight?



I wanted something unique tho, so does anyone have any suggestions?



Good hair coloring/highlighting ideas?

thst is pretty unique. i would go with that look if that is what you like. It would look fine. I would suggest if you are wearing your hair straight that you actually make your highlights a little more dramatic. But I like the dramatic look. Anyway, it looks good, you decide how much blond you want underneath.



Good hair coloring/highlighting ideas?

i think that would look pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan